Wholesale Aviation & Jet Insurance
AVION partners with licensed agents and brokers to place all types of aviation-related risks on their behalf. We are directly appointed to represent every domestic A rated Aviation Insurance underwriter in the industry, as well as Lloyds of London and worldwide reinsurers.
Our Promise To Our Brokers
Your client will remain your client.
We understand the importance of supporting your relationship with your client, and will serve your clients to ensure that you retain their business.
We will provide custom insurance programs.
We endeavor to stay on the cutting-edge of the market and will provide flexible and cretive solutions to your insurance needs.
We will perform with proven integrity.
AVION’s superior reputation is the result of thirty years of honesty, experience, and hard work. As a result, we will provide you with fair and competitive quotes for your customer’s aviation risks.
Aircraft Hull & Liability
· Pleasure & Business/Owner Flown Aircraft
· Part-91 – Industrial Aid
· Part-135 – On Demand Charter
· Flight Schools
· Aerial Photography & Pipeline Patrol
· Very light Jets – VLJs
Aviation Property & Inland Marine
· Hangars & Terminals
· Refueler Trucks
· Tugs & Golf Carts
· Mechanics’ Tools
· Loss of Business Income
· Ground Service Equipment
Aviation/ Hangarkeepers’ Liability
· Fixed Base Operators
· Aircraft Repair Stations
· Avionics Shops
· Hangar Owners & Condo Associations
· Airport Authorities and Municipalities
· Aircraft Detailers
Aviation Workers’ Compensation
· Pilots / Flying Crew
· Ground Operations/Line Service
· A&P Mechanics
· Avionics Technicians & Other Airport Employees
· Aviation-Related Clerical
· Aviation Employee Outsourcing
Aviation Environmental Impairment/
· Above-Ground Storage Tanks (ASTs)
· Under-Ground Storage Tanks (USTs)
· Premises Pollution Liability (PPL)
· Directors & Officers Liability
· Employment Practices Liability
· Crime & Employee Dishonesty
· Fiduciary Coverage
· Employed Lawyers’ Liability
· Kidnapping & Ransom
· Workplace Violence